Monday 2 July 2007

Home

I can't believe i'm home already! What an amazing month I've had! It was a bit strange to arrive in L.A before i'd even left Wellington but other than that the journey went well. Oh and apart from the whole 1 hour of sitting on the runway at heathrow because there was no space for the plane! It was really hard saying goodbye to the people I have gotton to know this month and if you're reading this then thank you for making my month so awesome! (as you guys would say).
If you're thinking that you are sad because you won't be able to read my blog anymore then fear not! I am going to continue with this blog so that you can all keep informed on this journey of mine.

2 comments:

Tim & Lizzy said...

Welcome home Anna.
Hope the office goes okay this week - good that there's lots of summer light to keep you awake! I'm on day off post conf today and have been mostly sleeping, pottering in the garden, cycling, and now lighting the fire as the rain starts to pour. Nice.
Feeling tired 'cos (you'd better sit down for this!) I was doing resource centre tidy up and accounting until 1.40am last night!
Great to have you at conf - be good to hear your further thoughts on conf and your whole month when you're back in the routine and more able to think straight!

As for arriving in LA before you left Wgtn - yep; 'tis freaky, but nice freaky!

Regards to all your family back in MK.

Cheers Anna,

Mothy.

Tim & Lizzy said...

'keep informed on this journey of mine'.... - any updates coming soon? miss your journalistic flair!
Mothy.