Sunday 15 June 2008

Apparently it's winter!?!

After church this morning, Trudy, Katie and myself went out for lunch at Maranui Cafe in Lyall bay. It has a bay window overlooking the beach and we managed to get a table by the window! It's 16 degrees today, the sun is out and the wind is light - what a stunning Wellington day! I will be very happy if winter stays like this! After a very delicious lunch of avacado, tomato and bacon on 5 grain toast we decided to go for a walk along the beach! Whoever comes to visit me will definitely be taking a trip to Maranui!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to going there in September. Only 11 weeks now! I like it when you blog lots - it's nice to see the places you go and the things you do x

Tim & Lizzy said...

Come down south for a real winter, and doubly so if you've just come from warm Europe! Brrr....