Wednesday 23 January 2008

Fun

As you can tell from my previous post, I have been very busy getting things set up, but I have had some time for some fun aswell. James and I went to see some of the NZ Vs Bangledesh test match in Wellinton the other weekend. It was a bit one sided but good fun none the less!


I have also had the chance to take some nice evening walks round the bay where I live and have seen some nice sunsets:

Then on Monday here it was a bank holiday so James and I took quite a long drive round the coast and then walked for about an hour to see a seal colony, we didn't expect to see any seals but managed to get very close to one which was pretty cool! My legs ached the next day but it was a lovely walk.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing there Span. We can't wait to come and visit.
xxx