Thursday 14 August 2008

A Sunday afternoon stroll!

(me with Island Bay behind me)
Saturday was an awful day weather wise but on Sunday it was beautiful. I was sat in the lounge with the front door wide open, sun streaming through, reading the Sunday paper and Raewyn called me and asked if I fancied taking a walk! I had enough time before night church and thought it would be great! Raewyn and I walked through the suburb where I live and walked to the top of a nearby hill which overlooks the coast and the suburb. We walked down a different way and then round the coast back home. It was a really lovely walk and i'm glad raewyn suggested it.






1 comment:

jrsmk1 said...

Nice to see you getting out to blow the cobwebs away. I have always found myself strangely drawn by the sea, and here you are practically surrounded by it. Still I'm only about 8 minutes bike ride from the River Great Ouse, and that's pretty good. Really looking forward to sampling all this in October. Weather looks good now! Can it only get better??