Monday 11 June 2007

An All Blacks Birthday!




James got me tickets to go and watch the All Blacks play France on Saturday night!!! What a great present!!!!! The atmosphere was brilliant! The game was a bit one sided but I thoroughly enjoyed it none the less.
Went to church on Sunday morning which was really great. I felt so welcomed. The service was great and after not having a Sunday last week, it was good to be back in church. It was pretty similar to Kings church really only on a much larger scale.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you're having a really fun time - I'm glad. I can't believe a week has gone by already! The house you're staying in looks lovely.
Glad church was good - looking forward to hearing all about it all properly when you get home!
I will make sure I look on here more often now.
Love Jenny Wren

Tim & Lizzy said...

Heard it was a great match, if overwhelming for the abs. You weren't too cold?
Liz says - are you around sometime tonight to give you a ring?