Thursday 14 June 2007

Time passing quickly

I can't believe it is Thursday on my second week! As I look ahead to my plans over the next two weeks, time just seems to be passing too quickly!
The days in the office are really helping me to understand TSCF better which is really helpful. Tuesday night was James homegroup again whuch was really good as it was the second time i'd been so it wasn't all new people, I had met most of them before.
Last night James and I went to dinner at James and Nicky's - a couple who are leaders in James church. It was a really enjoyable evening and great to get to know people better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just had to catch up with all that you've already written. Looks like you're having fun!
Nice house... looks like it should be in a fairytale! Much prettier than our houses here!!
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself.
Love you lots, Sally x