Wednesday 20 June 2007

Week 3!

I can't believe I'm in my third week already!
On Monday I attended my second week of Christianity explored - the discussion group that James' church is doing for non-Christians to come and find out more about God and Christianity. It went really well and it was great to be part of the prayer group. It was a really encouraging evening.

Last night we went to my last home group before coming home. It was a really great night. It is so great as a Christian that you can go anywhere in the world and just be accepted in as family. James' church have really made me feel accepted and a part of what's going on.

Things are getting a lot chillier now, I was sat at my desk this morning with my scarf and gloves on!

I forgot to include a picture on my last post demonstrating the extent of the rugby mania in NZ so thought I would include it on this one :o)
YES!!! It is actually counting down the hours to the world cup! There are also 3 other boards for days, minutes and seconds!!! I think I would definitely fit in living here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a really fun last week in NZ! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Gracie's top front 2 teeth have come through although you can't really see much of them yet. There's chicken pox going round at the moment so just hoping she doesn't get that!!!!
See you soon,
love Jenny xxxx