Monday 7 April 2008

Godcast 2008

So this last weekend was Godcast 2008 - a young people's camp for 18-30 year olds that my church ran. Nigel Pollock (my boss) was speaking throughout the weekend from the story of Joseph and was very challenging throughout all that he said, in recognising God's sovereignty, his grace and the hope we have in God for the future and how these things should impact on our lives here and now. It was very challenging, and the times of worship were excellent and it was great to have the opportunity of silence and quiet time with God.
We also had a lot of fun with funky chicken dances galore, an afternoon of challenges, quiz's, singstar and lots of fun together. The food was also fantastic all weekend. I met heaps of new people. The weather on Saturday was pretty miserable and so I took a picture of the low cloud covering the hills.
I'm afraid I wasn't very good at taking more pictures than that. It was a great weekend though and I'm really glad I went.

1 comment:

Tim & Lizzy said...

Glad it was all good and stuff to keep musing on and praying through. Nice too to see Silverstream (I assume the photo is silverstream?) still looking like a 1950s army camp....!