Monday 7 April 2008

Photography

I had my last photography class last Thursday and we reviewed the images we had taken on our field trip. I decided that I need a lot of practice in manual mode before i'm going to be any good. My tutor said that his friend says that you are only as good as your next photo, so I figure as long as I don't take any, then I will be great! Slightly flawed thory I think. The tutor is a documentary photographer of faith and religious groups and he showed us some of his shots. It lead into some very interesting conversations after the class. He even said that he might be interested in coming along to my church!
I'm so glad I did the course and now I have the basis to build on and get better and better having met some really lovely people at the same time.

No comments: