Tuesday 1 April 2008

Photography Field Trip

Things are finally starting to get clearer. I had my third class last Thursday and we had a look at some images and how they were taken which gave me some visual illustrations of the theory we had learnt.

On Saturday, we met up in civic square (town) for our field trip where we had a list of photo's we needed to take. I still found it quite confusing and don't ask me to take a picture in manual mode in a rush - it just aint gonna happen!

After we finished taking our shots, we met back up to the sound of some Harry Krishna singers which led into some interesting discussions over coffee afterwards!

It was great to get to know some of the people on the course better and I'm feeling a bit sad about this Thursday being the last class!

No comments: